Our Lookout Model provides you with a spacious covered deck that allows for protection from the elements. Similar to the Wedge model in floorplan, the Lookout provides a stronger connection to the outdoor elements through the use of energy-efficient windows that allow extra light into the room. The Lookout provides the space of our other tiny homes models with the ability to be modular. This tiny home sleeps 4 adults comfortably. The Lookout is designed as a 400 Sq Ft home but has the ability to be a modular design.
- 400 sq. ft.- 10.5 feet wide by 38 feet long. Cabins with decks are 47 feet long.
- Weight: All models vary between 13,000 and 25,000 pounds depending on finishes and fixtures.
- Dimensions: Models vary on square footage and length with and without decks.
- Turnkey: All units come “turn key” with all appliances and hardware included. All you will need is furniture.
- Utility Hookups: All utility hookups are underneath each unit and are ready to be connected once on site.
What You'll Need
- Water 3/4″ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Sewer connection 3″ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Power 100 amp service (within 20 feet of the unit)
Available options & Add-ons
- 50 AMP to 100 AMP – $1,500
- Black Matte or Brushed Nickel Faucets – $780
- Electric Fireplace – $3,800
- Fireplace Mantle and Wood Surround – $1,200
- Gas fireplace – $5,750
- HVAC/Slim Ducted Mini-slim Unit – $5,500
- On-demand Tankless Water Heater – $1,000
Doors & Windows
- Composite Windows – $5,000
- Rear Sliding Door 6’0″ wide by 6’8″ tall door – $3,000
- Rear Sliding Door and 5′ Deck with Overhang – $6,500
- Front Railings – $4,500
- Rear Deck 5′ x 10.5′ – $3,500
- Rear Railings – $2,500
- Bedroom Wall Sconces with Switch – $900
- Built-in Cabinets in Bedroom Closet – $3,800
- Cedar Tongue and Groove Ceiling – $1,950
- Outdoor Wall Sconces – $900
- Labor to Level, Set, Install Skirting – $3,000